Warn Zeon 12 24volt Winch. Without Rope.
|Like nothing youve ever seen before|
|The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and youll be ready for anything.|
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
* Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
|ZEON 12 SPECS/PART NUMBER|
|Part number: 90666 (24V) * does not include wire rope|
|Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line|
|Motor: series wound, 24V DC|
|Electrical controls: Contactor|
|Remote Control: Remote switch, 12 (3.7m) lead|
|Geartrain: 3-stage planetary|
|Gear ratio: 216:1|
|Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear|
|Brake: Automatic mechanical cone|
|Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)|
|Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)|
|Rope: 3/8" x 80 (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel|
|Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching|
|Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)|
|Finish: Satin-black powder coat|
|24V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS|
|0||24.8 (7.5)||33 amps|
|2000 (910)||13.6 (4.1)||73 amps|
|4000 (1810)||10.5 (3.2)||111 amps|
|6000 (2720)||9.1 (2.8)||145 amps|
|8000 (3630)||8.0 (2.4)||177 amps|
|10000 (4536)||6.9 (2.1)||210 amps|
|12000 (5443)||5.7 (1.7)||252 amps|
|Above performance specs are based on first layer of dru|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.