T-MAX Split Charge System.
With all the demands put on the batteries on a serious off-road vehicle, an auxiliary battery is a sensible accessory.
To run that battery you will need a Split Charge System.
The T-Max dual battery system automatically links two batteries for charging, but isolates them when discharging.
It has a manual over-ride feature, and built in safety protection. The system is a 12 volt system with a 180A Load capacity.
Kit includes solenoid, display unit all necessary wiring and connnectors and full instructions.
- Display unit
- All necessary wiring and connectors
- Full instructions.
- Supply Voltage: 8 - 16V
- System Voltage: 12V
- Measuring Range: 8 - 16V
- Display Range (battery voltage): 11 - 14.5V
- Display Range (battery charging voltage): 13 - 14.5V
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Consumption (stand by): 5mA
- Consumption Max. Display Active (45s): 150mA
- Isolator Switch-on Threshold: 13.3V
- Consumption On-state: 0.8A
- Relay Continuous Load Current: 250A
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60c
- Dimension: 103 x 21 x 66mm
- Sealing Standard Version: IP40
|Fits Vehicles||Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2, Freelander 1|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.