Hannibal Roof Racks
Please Note: We no longer stock Hannibal Roof Racks due to sourcing complications. Our recommended alternative is Front Runner Roof Racks -- slimline, lightweight and extremely durable, they are a great alternative to the hannibal roof rack.
Hannibal roof racks are designed to carry your tent and equipment with ease and efficiency. Reliability and weight are key factors when considering an ideal roof rack. Hannibal roof racks have proven over the years to be of the strongest, lightest and most rugged safari-proven roof racks in the world. The design of the Hannibal roof rack also incorporates good looks with aerodynamic performance for minimum wind noise and maximum fuel efficiency.
Racks are available for: Land Rover Defender 90; Defender 110; Defender 110 DC; Defender 130 DC; Discovery 1; Discovery 2; Discovery 3; Freelander 5 door; Range Rover Classic; Range Rover P38;Toyota Landcruiser 60/80 and; Landcruiser 100.
One point to remember when choosing a premium roofrack is to select one with the main bars running from front to back on the vehicle. Many other racks have the bars running accross the vehicle. This creates higher levels of wind noise and consequently more drag which affects fuel consumption.
- Hannibal racks are made from high quality 6063 architectural aluminium designed for strength and corrosion resistance. Our racks have been tested to well over 1 ton.
- The uniquely engineered flooring offers both extreme strength with minimum flexibility
- Flooring welded from front to rear to minimise wind noise.
- Mounting clamps are manufactured from stainless steel.
- Basket separates from the load bars for ease of storage and for access to limited parking height. Load bars can still be utilised for multi purpose loading.
- Basket and frame is fully welded for maximum strength and reliability.
- Full length gutter support to spread load, preventing unnecessary wear and tear to vehicles gutters.
- Detachable rear rail to allow for flat bed packing.
- Low centre of gravity design for stable and safe offroading.
- Rubber gutter protectors to save your vehicle’s paintwork as well as for maximum grip on vehicle
- Natural or powder coated finish. Powder coated racks are first sand-blasted for best adhesion, then double powder coated for maximum durability as well as U V protection. Powder Coating is an extra £125 ex VAT.
- Detachable side rails for fitment of wide tents.
- All flooring have integral bolt guides for easy fitment of accessories.
- Stainless steel mounting legs
- Low profile aluminium tracks
- Low profile rack for minimum wind noise and best fuel economy
- For vehicles with no rain gutter
The Hannibal roof racks are designed to fit all makes of 4x4’s, those with gutters as well as the gutterless varieties.
|HR01||Defender 90||2.1 m||1.41 m||270 mm||35 kg|
|HR02||Defender 110||2.8 m||1.41 m||270 mm||40 kg|
|HRDCN||Defender 110/130 Crew Cab||1.6 m||1.41 m||180 mm||30 kg|
|HR05||Discovery I||2.1 m||1.41 m||180 mm||35 kg|
|HR06||Discovery II||2.1 m||1.41 m||180 mm||35 kg|
|HR10||Discovery III||1.8 m||1.35 m||180 mm||34 kg|
|HR08||Range Rover Classic||2 m||1.48 m||180 mm||37 kg|
|HR09||Range Rover HSE 4,0L & 4,6L||2 m||1.48 m||180 mm||37 kg|
There are no products matching the selection.