FRONT RUNNER ROOF RACKS
Front Runner offer the ultimate in slimline, lightweight and durable aluminium roof racks. We have roof racks available for Land Rover Discovery 1, 2, 3 & 4, Defender 90, 110 & 130 and Freelander 2 models, as well as the Mitsubishi L200 & Shogun and the Mercedes G-Wagon.
Front Runner roof racks are made from 6063 Grade aluminum, meaning that not only are they rust-free, they are also extremely lightweight. They are also powder coated, which means that they will not oxidize (leave a white powder) when exposed to the elements. Whats's more, they require only a spanner to install - with no holes needed to be drilled in order to mount.
We believe that Front Runner are at the very forefront of roof rack technology. Read more about why we think you should choose a Front Runner roof rack from First Four Offroad -- click here.
"Ultimate in every sense of the word."
Why Should you Choose a Front Runner roof rack?
1. By utilizing the very latest technology and materials, together with CAD (Computer Aided Design), Front Runner has developed the most versatile and advanced range of 4x4 accessories on the market.
2. Front Runner roof racks are made from 6063 Grade aluminum.
3. Front Runner roof racks are approved by no fewer than 6 vehicle manufacturers in South Africa.
4. Front Runner roof racks are powder coated and were tested by being exposed to a neutral salt for a period of 816 hours without any visible defects. With the method of testing being SABS ISO 7253 under the conditions of 23+/- 2 Degrees C and 50 +/- 5% relative humidity.
5. Front Runner roof racks are made from aluminum makes them far lighter than convention steel roof racks.
6. Being made from aluminum means that the Front Runner roof racks will never rust.
7. The Front Runner’s powder coated finish prevents the aluminum from oxidizing - oxidation leaves a white film on the racks that ends up rubbing off on everything.
8. The slats of the Front Runner roof racks are slotted both on top and at the bottom to allow an M8 bolt to be slid from side to side along the slats. This design means that you can attach any of the Front Runner roof rack accessories to the top of the rack without having to drill holes in the slats.
9. Fitment of these accessories is made even easier as you will only require one spanner to fit or remove any brackets. The same slot runs on the bottom of the slat for under slung accessories like a table bracket.