Safety Devices Roof Rack for Defender 110.
This is a full length roof rack with the short luggage rail for a Defender 110 Hardtop or Station Wagon.
Safety Devices have been making heavy duty roof racks for 30 years, beginning with all the Camel Trophy roof racks in the 1980s. Safety Devices roof racks are made from high quality steel, both tubular and box section. Roof racks are grit blasted, primed with a zinc enriched powder undercoat, and finished with a durable black powder coat.
The G4 Expedition roof rack mounts directly to the rain gutter of your Land Rover Defender. This is an all-in-one model, with no detachable parts and a luggage rail which completely surrounds the roof rack.
Our in-house engineered roof rack neatly follows the profile of the roof, providing two floor levels and fixing to the rain gutter. This roof rack cannot be fitted to a vehicle where an external roll cage has been fitted.
- Includes 4 spotlight brackets at the front and 1 working light bracket at the rear.
- Heavy duty steel roof rack
- Grit blasted, primed with a zinc enriched powder undercoat, and finished with a durable black powder coat
- Does not allow opening of sunroof (where fitted)
- Not compatible with roof-tents
- Standard kit includes a steel roof rack and rain gutter fixing bolts
- Compatible with the G4 Expedition Ladder
|Brand||--- None ---|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.