Monroe Front Shock Absorber for Defender. All
The Monroe® research engineering team has developed a range of shock absorbers for 4x4 vehicles that are perfectly adapted to the 4x4 drivers needs. With its innovative design, these special shock absorbers offer customers freedom to drive their 4x4 wherever they want to go.
- High performance on-road and off-road
- Adapted to heavy duty conditions
- Optimum damping control ensures superb tyre to road contact
- Maximum efficiency
- Strong and durable
1. Monroe M6628 1. 14mm hard-chromed piston rod for maximum strength and long life.
2. Excellent sealing system to insure longevity and prevent leakage, as well as corrosion and dust penetration.
3. High viscosity superior grade oil giving constant damping throughout temperatures range of -40deg to 120deg for better damping control in off-road conditions and tough climate areas.
4. Synthetic material floating piston with low friction sealing, improves damping response.
5. Metal dirt shield (gives better protection to the rod than plastic dirt shield).
6. New self-lubricating aluminium rod guide provides excellent wear resistance.
7. The self-adjusting working piston, with spring-steel valving discs, precisely regulates oil flow for optimum compression and rebound control.
8. 46mm single tube with large oil volume for better cooling.
9. Pressurised nitrogen gas - separated from the superior grade oil by a specially designed, close tolerance, floating piston - offering an instantaneous response on damping and a noise reduction.
10. The 2mm thickness tube wall to drastically reduce the damage provoked by stones or external blows.
|Brand||--- None ---|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.