HI-LIFT FIRST RESPONDER JACK 60".
The 60" Hi-Lift First Responder Jack is easy-to-use, reliable and adaptable. An innovative construction gives it huge versatility to effectively deal with any incident. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is manufactured from steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminium, requiring no fuel or power. These features make it ideal for remote access with limited resources, perfect for any emergency situation.
- 36 square inch base for safe and effective usage
- Supports a range of rescue options such as cribbing, chains and straps
- 360 degree pinnable rotation platform
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Durable powder coating for a prominent aesthetic
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading
- Size: 60"
- Rated Load (RL): 2113kg
- Suitable for leveraging, lifting, and winching application
- European Standard EN 1494.200:A1:2008 European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
|Fits Vehicles||Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.