Front Runner Through Axe Bike Carrier.
Click HERE for fitting instructions.
Why trust the safe transport of your bike to plastic carriers designed for short journeys on city streets? Front Runner's all steel Thru Axle Bike Carrier was designed off-road tough to get you and your precious wheeled cargo to the word's best trails using the world’s toughest roads.
Fits 100mm x 15mm and 110mm x 20mm Thru Axles, as well as 110mm x 15mm Boost Hubs. And for you riders that go big, the rear tire holder fits up to 4.5” Jumbo Tires.
- A Thru Axle Rack Fork Mount for 100mm x 15mm and 110mm x 20mm Thru Axles.
- Insert included for use with 110mm x 15mm Boost Hubs.
- Works with "pinch" style forks such as Fox40, Manitou Dorado and Marzocchi 380.
- The rear wheel holder can hold all wheel sizes and widths from 700C x 23mm road wheels up to 26 x 4.5" fat tires.
- The rear wheel holder features an adjustable ratchet buckle and strap that allows fast fitment and adjustability.
- Works with Front Runner Racks or Load Bar solutions.
- Made from 3CR12 stainless steel and powder coated for durability and longevity.
1 x Thru Axle Fork Rack Mount
1 x Rear Wheel Holder with ratcheting strap and buckle
3CR12 Stainless Steel
Thru Axle Fork Rack Mount:
72mm (2.8") L x 110mm (4.3") W x 142mm (5.6") H
Rear Wheel Holder:
300mm (11.8") L x 146mm (5.7") W x 57mm (2.2") H
|Fits Vehicles||Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2, Discovery 3&4, RR Classic, RR P38, RR L322, Freelander 1, Freelander 2, RR Sport, Evoque, Jeep, Discovery 5, Discovery Sport, Range Rover L405|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.