Front Runner Rack Pad Set.
Transport your surfboard, SUP, skis, snowboard, kayak, lumber, or whatever your adventurous heart desires, securely using these aerodynamic foam pads that perfectly fit the Front Runner rack slats or load bars.
Don’t risk your expensive and fragile cargo on unpadded bars. Protect against dings and scratches so you can adventure worry free.
- Quickly attach or remove the pads with the heavy-duty Velcro closure system.
- Pads secure around any standard Rack Slat or Load Bar.
- For use at the front or rear on the Combined Slat of a Front Runner Rack, secure the pads using Tie Down Rings.
- Use Stratchits or other tie down straps to quickly and easily tie-down your gear.
- Firm foam for long-lasting reliability.
- Wide 24 inch / 61 cm pads for a range of uses and extra protection.
- Made with water resistant and durable outdoor grade fabrics.
- UV protected so they won’t wear or fade in the sun.
- Set of 2 comes with nylon mesh bag for neat organization when not in use.
- Can adjust to fit many other factory racks and load bars.
* Front Runner Stratchits and Tie Down Rings are SOLD SEPARATELY.
2 x Rack pads
1 x Carry bag
100% UV protected polyester - outer shell
100% polyester - lining
EPE (Expandable Polyethylene) foam pads
Mesh - bag
610mm (24") L x 203mm (8") W x 102mm (4") H
|Fits Vehicles||Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2, Discovery 3&4, RR Classic, RR P38, RR L322, Freelander 1, Freelander 2, RR Sport, Evoque, Jeep, Discovery 5, Discovery Sport, Range Rover L405|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.