Front Runner Cargo Slide/Fridge Slide / 40L to 52L.
Click HERE for fitting instructions.
This slide out tray offers easy access to a fridge (52L and smaller) and/or other stored gear with a low profile, rigid design. Product Dimensions: 793mm (31.2") L x 535mm (21.1") W x 85mm (3.3")
This slide system makes accessing your fridge or other heavy gear quick and simple while using minimal space.
- Mountable to any flat surface, including Front Runner drawer systems and pick-up truck beds.
- Mounting holes are predrilled.
- High strength bearing drawer slides allows the tray to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Unique design keeps the slide rattle free when closed.
- A clip latch securely locks the drawer in the closed position.
- Features a hold open mechanism to prevent the slider from closing when the vehicle is parked on uneven surfaces.
- Finished in the same durable weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Can have many other uses, like carrying tools, boxes, or other adventure gear.
- Mounting hardware included for wood and metal surfaces.
1x Fridge Slider
Black powder-coated mild steel
793mm (31.2") L x 535mm (21.1") W x 85mm (3.3") H
793mm (31.2") L x 533mm (21.0") W x 85mm (3.3") H
1529mm (60.2") L x 533mm (21.0") W x 85mm (3.3") H
734mm (29.0") L x 453mm (17.8") W x 64mm (2.5") H
|Fits Vehicles||Series, Defender, Discovery 1, Discovery 2, Discovery 3&4, RR Classic, RR P38, RR L322, Freelander 1, Freelander 2, RR Sport, Evoque, Jeep, Discovery 5, Discovery Sport, Range Rover L405|
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.